Many online stores I opened with dropshipper
I was selling good as a seller on Ebay. But it’s not good idea to stick to only one selling platform. Rather open few stores with other marketplaces. So I decided to open few more stores on different market places and then many online stores I opened with dropshipper . This way I can get more sales and exposure.
I explored marketplaces where i can sell products, checked their listing and selling fees and much more and opened many store on various platforms –
- iOffer.com – iOffer was free platform when i created store on it. I guess, only selling fee is there. You can easily export your products from ebay to iOffer. You actually its easy listing at iOffer if you already have store on ebay. But I never get any sale on iOffer. It was all waste of time and efforts here.
- Bonanza.com – It’s better than iOffer. It also provides google exposure and visitors are more here. I got few sales here.
- ECrater.com – ECrater is free and very simple platform. But it does not provide product variations so you need to list either separate products for each variation or else write in description.
- Etsy.com – Etsy is good platform for handmade items and i did really well here. I earned a lot here but its customer service is not seller friendly. Earned a lot feedbacks and appreciations on etsy. It was good journey there.
- Artfire – it has flat monthly / quarterly fee and there is no listing and selling fee thereafter. But listing variations are not available here.
After trying so many platforms, paying fees for them all, i decided to learn how to make own website. Being a software engineer by profession and eager to learn more and more, it was not difficult for me to start thinking of my own website.
10 Best Ebay Alternatives (Upcoming post)
10 Best Etsy Alternatives (Upcoming post)
Ebay vs Etsy Marketplace (Upcoming post)
How I started my own ecommerce store (Upcoming post)